Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to turn off Oil change maintenance light on 2008 Toyota Highlander ?

I just got my oil change but the oil maintenance warning light is on all the time. How do I reset it or just shut it off?|||Make sure the mileage is on the odometer,not trip.Hold the trip reset button in and turn ignition on (not start).Keep holding the button until the numbers of mileage come back.Done|||Not working on our 2008 Highlander - Yellow triangle light still on.

Report Abuse


|||I have a 08 Highlander Ltd w/ smrt key. I have to have the Odometer on the Trip "A" selection before I turn it off. Then with everything off, hold the trip reset button while turning the car to the on position w/o starting the vehicle. The resetting oil maint will display on the multi info display.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment